Pages

Saturday, 4 January 2014

Bluer Than The Sky

IMGP2796
IMGP2820
IMGP2795
IMGP2760
IMGP2794

TopSupre /  Skirt, Gifted to Me / Shoes, Converse / Necklace, Collette

My friend was having a party at the beach and immediately I though about what to wear (obviously, my outfit is most important, right). It was at a cafe so I wanted to dress nicely, not to fancy, but at the same time all comfy. Here is the look.
A dark blue crop top, skater skirt, big matching necklace and a pair of low-top converse.
The party was really nice, and the little room she hire looked onto the beach and onto a beautiful lake!

Isabella. x


IMGP2814

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely post over on my blog! Your outfit is so casual yet cool! I love it!!

    KiriLeigh

    kirileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute ! I really love your skirt :) <3

    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete